I ordered a bridal maternity dress which was made to measure plus 5 cm allowed for growing during pregnancy. This was suggested by the Manager! On arrival dress was made 5cm or more bigger all over even in areas that would not necessarily grow with pregnancy. Dress also too long! Dress would not fit and too late to get altered. On request for help/refund by mail to after sales services my emails were ignored completely from the Thursday to the following Wednesday evening as I am writing this complaint. Emails prior to this were answered within 24 hours! Sometimes within an hour!

The company mentions in their write up that they are basically on call to assist 24 hours a day as they are an internet company! However, not even a call or email to at least communicate some kind of agreement which is disgraceful considering that it's a 7 day returns policy. Customer services must first agree to an exchange or refund and only then will they disclose an address to send items back. Shockingly disappointing and unprofessional to say the least!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vividress Dress.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 30, 2014.

Comments

adorable. Very happy with the purchase in vividress online store. I would buy from this dress again.

My dress was beautiful. I loved it.

I wear a size UK12. I custom-made it to my measurements and it came way to small.

I had it altered and it looked beutiful. ViviDress.co.uk did cover my alteration costs.

thanks,Robin,i will give them a try.

you'd better choose one size bigger than normal,i have talked with their customer service before,and they promised to improve,well,im ok with them for the time being.