2.8

Shocking service I recieved my dress I ordered silver this is clearly THE WRONG COLOUR yet I was told I know there is always a risk with online shopping I was actually fuming now left with a dress that I can't sent back as I'm still waiting on a reply from them after send uncountable emails to them I will never buy online again this has given me no faith in anything. I'm now left with no dress for my welling next weekend!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of vividress dress. ViviDress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vividress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ViviDress.

Had an Experience with ViviDress?

Comments

Staceys - Dress Staceys "ORDERED MADE TO MEASURE DRESS TIO BAGGY ASKED FOR REFUND DETAILS THEY OFFERED10TO REPAIR I WANT MY MONEY BACK ITS THAT SIMPLE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE RETURN..." Read more Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel - Wedding Ceremony Service Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel "We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect. Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she..." Read more National American Miss - Girls in age categories are not same age National American Miss "I recently just competed in the 2017 JR.Teen pageant at National American Miss. The age limit was 15 but 16 year old girls won. It is very frustrating to see..." Read more GigSalad - Waste of time GigSalad "Needing support at an upcoming event, I turned to GigSalad for help. The next day, they had taken down my request for quotes without attempting to contact me beforehand. That..." Read more Wish - My account is bared Wish "I have submitted everything that was said to be required to lift the bar on my account but it is still bared. I do not know what I must do..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more