2.8

Shocking service I recieved my dress I ordered silver this is clearly THE WRONG COLOUR yet I was told I know there is always a risk with online shopping I was actually fuming now left with a dress that I can't sent back as I'm still waiting on a reply from them after send uncountable emails to them I will never buy online again this has given me no faith in anything. I'm now left with no dress for my welling next weekend!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of vividress dress. ViviDress needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vividress dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ViviDress.

Had an Experience with ViviDress?

Comments

National American Miss - Pageant System Review from Seattle, Washington National American Miss "I have tried contacting Sandy to find out WHY my daughter was accepted by phone and received her packet in the mail and a couple days later received this letter..." Read more National American Miss - PRAISE SMITH'S PAYMENT National American Miss "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more Gigmasters - Unprofessional DJ Gigmasters "I signed up on gigmasters for a DJ for my wedding. I received a call 2 min later from freegator who advised he would send wedding videos for my viewing...." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more