These are scammers! The dress I received looked nothing like the photo and the quality was worse than Primark and was torn! I sent several emails asking for the returns address (this should be given in the packaging in my opinion). They refused several times to give me the address but eventually did (it's in China as this is where the whole company is based). When I sent the dress back (paid £20!) they did not contact me about the refund, so when I emailed them asking how long it would take for my refund, they replied saying it didn't meet their returns policy. I asked what their returns policy was but didn't get any reply after that, meaning that they kept the dress and the money. I eventually got a refund from my bank through a visa dispute but they are complete scammers and do this to a lot of people. My friend who bought the same dress (we were bridesmaids) had the same experience and lost the dress and the money.

There's so many 5* reviews that are written in poor broken English (like the emails I received from the company) and I am 100% sure that the company write their own reviews to try to outweigh all the genuine 1* reviews. I have googled my own name which is very rare and I am the only person in the world with this full name, and a lot of reviews for tacky China based clothes companies have appeared online recently with 5*s so they have been using my name to review their own companies!

DO NOT USE! IF YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY, JUST PUT IT DOWN THE DRAIN INSTEAD!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vividress Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2015.

Comments

I read your post and I am currently having the same problem.

I have sent several emails but with no response.

I am now afraid that I will be left in a position with no refund! :-(

How did you pursue this refund through your bank please???

Help much appreciated. Thanks